Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Flash Back My Cute Little Two-O-One-Two

    Since I started my college life at LamWahEe. My blog had been neglected by the owner for half years :(

    So many things I want to say..

    I can't believe that I need to left house for study.
    I can't believe that I will be a student nurse one day.
    I can't believe that I can used to my nursing life.
    I can't believe that I can be so hardworking for my studies.
    I can't believe that I can get No.1 in my study.
    I really can't believe that I passed my 2012 such amazing and meaningfully.

    I have no regret to choose nursing as my life. :D

    Show some pics since I started my college life. All are from Instagram. Just follow me at Instagram to know more about me. :) http://instagram.com/syeekhoo

    I get myself a laptop and smartphone from beloved papa.

    Celebrate my sweet 8teen with them :D

    The 1st annual dinner at LWE.

    Know such amazing friends that I cannot lost them!

    Rock my 2012 Christmas with friends and parents !

    Countdown on the last day of 2012 with these siao lang. 

    and last, Welcome my 1st day of 2013 with a stressful mood.

    I love my 2012, whenever anything happened in 2012, WHO CARE!

    2013 please be good to me. I hope to be loved. HA HA HA HA HA.

    Happy New Year.

    SEMESTER 2, FIGHTTT!

    "Flash Back My Cute Little Two-O-One-Two" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 @4:41 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.