Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    A Day to My Primary School - True Light :)

    I want to blog this using chinese!! But papa's laptop a bit uncontrol -,- So simply blog this with my poor english. :(

    Yesterday 3jie notice that today True Light will held this!
    Then she decided to go with me. Seriously I'm a bit lazy :D But so lucky that we go at last! We went there about 11a.m. This event started at 8.30a.m. XD But better than din go lah. Primary school really changed SO MUCH!!! Maybe it's because I din back to primary school too long already hehe. After graduated from primary school, I never go back again TT so shame. I'm so so so excited and happy! Met a lot teachers!!! All of them can't recognize me already XD lucky that I went back with 3jie, they just reminded my face. haha. Actually I also forgot some teacher's name TT but their faces always in my mind! haha. Primary school teachers are always that good and wang bu liao. I also met ShuYing, Felix, ChinShengJiaHui. Damn so happy can talk with them and teachers! Actually I still that shy when talk to teachers XD But better than primary time lah. Especially Xiao Fu Xiao Zhang!! Met her and talk a lot with her! She's so lovely yet kind than I felt when I was primary school. XD

    The main point we went back is want to see how they promote recycle but become gathering XD We just saw some thing then start chatting our future with teachers already.

    Then walk around school compound with sis. School really changed a lot!!! I miss it so muchhh! But I love the changes! I'm so so proud of my primary school! There have so many good teachers! I believe that True Light will be the best primary school in malaysia one day. XD Add oil TRUE LIGHT!
    Jing guo le zhe yi tian, wo dui dang lao shi de meng xiang yue lai yue jian ding le! wo zhen de hen xi wang wo neng jing shi xun! wo hui hen nu li, hen nu li cheng wei yi wei hen hao de ci ji lao shi ! XD

    All the Best
    to me   :)

    "A Day to My Primary School - True Light :)" was Posted On: Saturday, March 31, 2012 @5:44 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.