Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Flash Back

    26th Apr
    Went to Glovin at Amway Graduation Ceremony! Glovin fetch me, KM, LingCheng & Hxan. Then met WC at the ceremony place. Pity chong I forced him go de hehe. But so happy ok. FUNNIEST NIGHT!! cause....
     
    This guy looks super alike with LM !!!!
    The first time I saw him then ohmygod I told chong this guy sure is LM. lol. Then ceremony ended, we keep take chance to take picture secretly with this fake LM. LOL. Then 一次偶然的机遇! He stood behind me then I shouted chong then KACHA! photo took! LOL. Can't stop laughing when look at this photo. XD

    30th Apr
    Went 1st Avenue with mum, 2jie and 3jie to watch MY WAY. This is absolutely amazing movie! mum's idol Jang Dong-Gun is now became me & 2jie's idol too! HAHA. He is so damn MAN in this movie untongtableee... HAHA.
    Here is the trailer of this movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpYk5ww8Jjc&feature=share :D

    MUST WATCH!! but, I think this movie not at cinema le :( Very few people know this movie, sigh.
    This movie inspired by a TRUE STORY! Let's get something from Wikipedia. HEHE.
    In colonial era Seoul, 1938, two young men have had a strong sense of rivalry since they were young. Joon-sik (Jang Dong-gun) is a Korean man who dreams of following in the footsteps of Olympic marathon gold medal winner Sohn Kee-chung. Tatsuo (Joe Odagiri) is a top Japanese marathon runner and lived with Joon-sik as his family worked for Tatsuo's as servants. They grew up as rivals representing their respective countries.
    One day, Joon-sik falls into trouble and is conscripted into the Japanese army. One year later, Joon-sik faces Tatsuo who is now a captain for the Japanese Imperial Army. The two young men are now caught in World War II and go through countless battles starting from Nomonhan, stretching from China, the Soviet Union and Germany, while inspiring hope in each other.
    Can't accept that JANG DONG-GUN dead at last, just like wad dafuq! TT
    After movie, we went Little Cottage for dinner! :D
     
    4 ladies with lace costume :D

     
    Nice side face. XD
     
    I damn yongsoi o.
    1st May Labour day
    woke up breakfast then mum make "ang gu kuih" ; 3jie bake pizza! :D me, take picture! HAHA.
     
    Teddy! :D

     mum's "ang gu kuih" :)
     
    tomyam yo nice!
     
    3jie's Pizza! :D dark dark o.
     
    and this make me super....百感交集!
    I will have my interview on 9th may!! TT I damn fcking nervous worry and scareeeee. I scare I don't know answer question from tester TT No face :( But still all the best for myself la TT Thanks ZheXun gave me some books for my interview hope it can help. I will add oil in these few days! TT
    Anddddd.......... wooooooooooooooooooo. My TARGET ! HOPE I CAN GET THIS SOON SOON SOOOOOOON. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS! OLYMPUS OM-D !!!! ARGHHHH.

     
    ADD OIL FOR MY TARGET WOO WOO ♥
    ALL THE BEST IN MY INTERVIEW AND F6 :D

    "Flash Back" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 @6:38 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.