Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Form 6 Life :D

    11th May 12 Friday
    First day of Form Six lesson! But...actually learn nothing at all -,- oh no, should say teacher didn't teach us. After recess, no teacher come into our class. I sit beside HooiYar, Serjiaying & Pipier :D They damn pa pia! I saw my future! HAHAHA! I've nothing to do, cause I didn't go any tuition. But they three were doing MathT tuition work there :( Then HooiYar lend me her tuition notes. She recopy her notes into a book cause she say her handwriting is too messy! HAHAHA. Then she taught me when I don't know, pier & serjiaying also damn kindly. Damn happy with them la. All of them are so friendly and kind actually haha! Then Ah Goay came into our class at the last two period. He is our PA teacher. He always share his young time story with us. Hm..quite nice but a bit...TIRED! HAHA. Then finish school and back home :) At Thursday night, suddenly got a chim phone number called me. LOL. Picked up phone just know is call from GoldenTriangle. XD The boss called to ask me izit free to work on Saturday & Sunday. Cause mother's day will quite busy. Then she asked me to jio friends together. Then I confirm to her after school. ok lai next day. :D

    12th May 12 Saturday
    start work at GoldenTriangle with Glovin & ViVian. Glovin fetched me go and back shyy..Quite happy with them! Thou the first day was a bit..suffer and buxiguan. XD But very fast we can used to the super BUSYYY life! We knew new friends! Ah Tek and Ester! LOL. They are quite friendly tooo. Actually waitress this work is not really hard for me. But every time need to clear those plate and dishes is such a sad case for me! TT Cause...SOME CUSTOMERS DIDN'T FINISH THEIR DISHES AND DRINKS THEN BACK LE -,- DAMN IT. SOOOO WASTE LA TT SAD DIE. Some drinks just like never touch at all -,- haih..Kay then settle everything we return home around 10.++p.m. :)

    13th May 12 Sunday
    Last day of work! Still the same, but Sunday is more free than Sat. We got time to clear those dishes before customers leave. Boss still ask us to wash cups in kitchen. LOL. Then super funny thing happened! Got one bar worker shiai to ViVian. hahahhahhaha. Conclusion, last day was so fun and relax! FUN! Get RM80 these two days. Cause RM10/hour. HOHOHO!


    14th May 12 Monday
    start lesson finally!! high o high. 1st period was MathT class with B1 and PB class. Got chance to sit with ber. XD MathT teacher is so..........-,- a bit see beh tiok my future..-,- But KAO ZI JI! HAHA. and need to buy reference book! roarrrr poor :( But everything still okay :) Then Bio lesson! Finally met ker ai de KoayTS. :D damn high don't know why. -,- I damn high everytime met pro teacher. LOL. He said will start lesson tomorrow. Today just normal intro about Bio. After recess, MathT again. Aihun jie....really speachless la her lesson is so..... GG. Then Chem class MORE AND MORE GGGGGGGGG! TOTALLY HOPELESS THAT HEEKWANG GEGE KEEP SELF HIGH IN FRONT. LOL. Reference book needed again -,- ok everything still fine in class :D Love my classmates, but actually I don't know most of them LOL. Just feel they're all so kind :D

    ADD OIL YOOOO LOWER SIX GO GO GO!

    "Form 6 Life :D" was Posted On: Monday, May 14, 2012 @10:13 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.