Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Flash Flash Flash.

    8th May 12
    Form Six intake. With my black short 卢广仲 head to school. Sucks. Can't get Borang to choose subject. DAMN DAMN DAMN. Just one word for discipline teachers. "FUCK" -,- sorry for my impolite but, discipline teachers sucks. sad things don't repeat. LOL. Today is my worst day ever ever!


    9th May 12
    Interview for Maktab Perguruan. Again with my sucks hair. Woke up, prepared everything, then went IPGM Tuanku Bainun for interview. Reached there, met TeikXiong. Realized that I didn't sah my cert yet. Thanks him A LOT for helping me asked the pegawai there to help me sah my cert -,- really 虚惊一场. But I still late for my interview, cause I realized that all photocopy need to sah, and I went to sah with a girl that already done her interview. After settled everything and reached my pusat time, others who same pusat with me already start INSAK inside le. Damn I nervous till many questions just simply answer without confirm -,- But when I done got other still not yet finish. zzz. Then he kept our answer sheet and start group interview. DAMN IT. My Malay really...............I don't know how to say :( My represent really sucks and I know it -,- After done group interview, we waited outside the room for individual interview. So damn nervous while waiting outside. But other calon is so kind and friendly :) I'm the last calon of my room. And I know I represent sucks again. Really I felt so hopeless. Just can pray for my result is good result. I wanna leave Form Six so much! TT


    10th May 12
    It's today. choose class. sighhh...I can't same class with qin ai de ZhenChao. I planned so good to sit with him -,- haih.. Didn't same class with Ber, No Jabi too. Really so down. Don't know how to say but, sigh. Today also a sad day. I very miss 4S8 de 智障 TT If my class have them I'll excited till can't study. So, think positive! I can make more friends and more concentrate on study ma! -,- I don't know I say what. But really quite emo. Okay, promised myself today is my last day to emo. Tomorrow start is my BRAND NEW DAY AND TURN ON MY STUDY MODE! WORK HARD EVERYONE! BOOM BOOM SHAKE SHAKE!

    Behappykhoosheueyee,linkinparkwillsayangmeone :)

    "Flash Flash Flash." was Posted On: Thursday, May 10, 2012 @6:27 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.