Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Flash back :)

    5th April 2012
    Farewell gathering for chuah cx :)
    We went pinang Gurney for his farewell party at noon. Wc, Cx and Lm reached my house gave me the Forever alone Shirt to change. XD Then we stopped on pinang bridge and do some insane stuff. LOL.
    Chuah Cx became so old in this photo X)
    yongsoi Lm .__.
    Cute me with messy hair cause the sea wind is so damn big! XD
    Uncle Chong.
    Throw his broke handphone into the sea -,-
    Damn insane us. 1080 HD to take video he throw his phone. *Laughs* I shouted and laughed so happily when his phone drop into the sea -,- I'm so kids, and they scolded me cause my laughter spoiled their video. hehehe.
    Four of us on da bridge and going to meet with Cl that already there :)
    Four stupid forever alone smiling to Wc's car. *blush*
    Then we reached Gurney and met Cl wearing forever alone and Forever alone there himself. LOL.
    Then we went Bar.B.Q Plaza to have our lunch together. Lm and me ordered egg wrap rice cause we're vege. But damn there is Bacon inside, so super hard to choose all of them and not to eat them :( Pity Lm his 人生第一次 no ki le.
    靠自己! and snap de Group photo! XD
    They asked me to call 路人 or waiter help us take Group photo but I said 靠自己 -,-
    At last we asked a cute waiter to help us.
    :)
    Cl so happy o XD
    Uncle CHONG!
    O.O I forget what I'm laughing
    庞大!
    Looks better when he sit down :D
    LOL I don't know when I become so FUNNY XD
    After lunch we went Gurney RedBox! I damn love cheong K muahhahhaa.
    Our room's number : 38 !
    This sohai take off his belt and wiggle outside our room when we singing Sexy And I know it-LMFAO.
    Really LAUGH MY ASS OFF!
    Then we went outside Gurney to have dinner not together XD only Cx and Wc eat. After we went beach there to take some photo!
    AGAIN, 靠自己! Cl damn 不合群 so I gave him a  o0o XD
    庞大抢镜头 ==
    #1 He's running forward.
    #2 He's going to sit down.
    #3 He sat down ! XD
    #4 They looked at Cl which 不合群
    #5 Finally Cl came and take our group phto again!
    #6 again but Cl small face :(
    Cl's hand pain ; I act cute XD
    He's same height with me!
    Yongsoi =目

    This two photos LAUGH OUR ASS OFF!! HAHAHA. TOGETHER ALONE !!
    SO FAR LAH!
    COME NEARER! XD
    We stopped on bridge again to take group photo! HAHHAHA. Actually we noon take one and wait on car till night to take 2nd photo. ok joke. XD
    A wonderful day with them :)
    And yes 我爱上了 Hello - Yui. lol. Thanks Cx for intro such nice song!

    8th April 2012
    Went pinang airport to send Cx's plane. Noon, around 4, Wc and Lm came my house, continue and finished the fake iPad. XD
    Done. Photos of the book I saved but  not to show here. Hee..
    After done it, we went to get YeWen, Zy and ZiWei. Then depart for pinang airport.
    On the way to meet with chuah cx! :D
    The man who went Japan. XD
    Bye chuah. The present from me, Wc, Lm and Cl. Hope he will never forget us. :)
    Me with the secret present for him :D
    Five people group with The iPad :D
    hoho. ah long mei :D
    Gao zai ChinKaie.
    Hi stranger. -,- We damn strange in this pic :/
    All who came for send his plane :)
    I am so damn stranger in this photo :(
    with super yongsoi Lm.
    Cx with cew cew and cch before he leaving.
    A super warm hug from cgg to cx TT
    Then he left us and we back home.
    Oh ya! cause today 我爱上了 Somebody That I Used To know - Gotye feat Kimbra. LOL. and LM too! hahaha. nice memory of us on wc's car.


    Best wishes for him at Japan and Take care, bro. :)

    "Flash back :)" was Posted On: Monday, April 9, 2012 @2:14 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.