Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Flash back! XD

    11/4/12 Wednesday
    The day I start learning bicycle! LOL. I damn damn excited and happy hoho. I can't ride bicycle myself even up and balance on bicycle -,- the 1st day 3jie keep holding the bicycle while i'm riding it haha. Then the 2nd I can ride it myself HOHOHOHOHO. But still can't up bicycle my own, need 3jie help. But she can release her hands and let me ride myself after some time. But I fall when reached slope. -,- She loose her hands cause feel like I'm so pro already. But stupid me don't know how to stop, so I 跳车 XD then fall and bang myself == But I'm still so happy and don't want to back home :( then we ride for awhile then just back home with wounds HAHAHA.

    13/4/12 Friday - 15/4/12 Sunday
    The day me and 3jie start our work at Pinang Pisa Home Dec! :D This work is so damn easy cause we just need  to give people our shop's flyer. But actually not that easy! Our boss is sell Led Lights de. Damn expensive things, but all good things lai. We need to start standing on morning 11 till lunch we just can rest for 30mins like that, then need to go back for giving flyer and continue stand until dinner 30mins again then continue stand till night 9++ TT It's so damn suffer for standing such long time and keep shouting "led lights, 省电, 没有 UV, 2年warranty, 本地的! led lights, power saving, no UV, 2years warranty, locally made!" non stop. But we still damn 拼命 for our boss lol. And we knew a new friends that same years old with me, Janice. :D She damn thin! lol. But she's a good girl. Though we're so suffer these days. But we still damn enjoy ourselves sometime. HAHA. Cause the booth in front us is sell 冰凉坐垫 and 自动挤牙膏 and keep toothbrush de things de. Something like this. But they sell de more cute.
    Then the boss keep promote his 冰凉坐垫 very loud. "来坐坐看这个自动冰冰凉凉的坐垫,做下去很舒服的.小孩子发烧,可以退烧.老人家腰酸背痛,可以血液循环." "自动挤牙膏的,你本来用一支牙膏只能用两个月,可是有这个可以tahan一倍. 还有这个(收牙刷的) 可以防止那些蟑螂什么,不卫生." LOL. We damn pro memorise other's 台词. We keep laughed when hear the boss talked those things. and we gave him a name,冰凉老板. HAHAHA. The 1st day damn suffer cause less people come so whole day damn hard to pass. the last two days still ok cause already 适应环境 and more people come so busy busy a while then time pass. :D damn happy that can know so many friends though 有老有少 XD But they all are so friendly and kind. :) And I know more about Led Lights. It's really good and pro. 如果没有出来见见世面,我还不懂科技已经发达到这样 -,- that kind Led tube no need starter but can light up le. I very high. These days really know many things. lol. oh yea, I almost met TAN LU SEE on 2nd day!! hahaha. but I shy I din give her flyer -,- Then the last day met cx's family. Then cch damn good he 伸出手来 then I gave him flyer. lol. Some people really cruel. Flyer nia ma, no need money also don't want take TT But I never take flyer when other give me too. XD

    ok end my story. I want learn bicycle I want be pro one. XD



    "Flash back! XD" was Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2012 @5:56 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.