Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Holiday Day #1

    Holiday already. Woo woo! Just started school for two weeks then we've holiday for two weeks. LOL.
    The 1st day of holiday, woke up around 8 morning. Then I wanna start my study. But.....
    81 photos. One people. Took few hours. Done 30sec video :/
    Hahahaahaha. heart blood come noisy. Then took camera, wanna try stop motion with only myself! -,- Damn it's sooooo HARD! But I think it will be easier if got more friends to do together ! XD

    Then 15++ Ber fetch me to her house there de badminton court for BADMINTON! woooooooo. HIGH BOOOOM! I high from last night till we end playing! HAHAHA. Damn happy yooooo. I really love badminton soooooo much! Reached there then taught HooiYee mei open ball. LOL. I think I'm not a good teacher haha. Then very GG I hit Hooiyar's head == ma de me very gai. so shy. Then I fast ask RenNao help her to JOI. hahaha. Then started highhhh. JiaBao chao ji PRO !! She's my idol ! haha.
    Then Ber fetch me back around 18++ :) A nice day with all of them :D Hope got another chance again! wooo.

    Wonderful 1st day !! But.. Didn't study today ! :X

    "Holiday Day #1" was Posted On: Saturday, May 26, 2012 @9:50 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.