Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Cookies day!


    Today is cookies day! haha. I baked cookies with 3jie :) Used almost a noon to done it!
    As usual :
    1. Prepare ingredient.
    2. Follow all the steps in baking book.
    3. Done :D
    1st two baking tray de cookies a bit...salty. LOL.Then we added some flour and sugar. Then make another two baking tray. It's so fun to make cookies together :) Here's some photos :D
    without edit one. Those cookies looks so nice right? :D
     HELLO :DDD
    damn love this photo, cause Teddy is so super cute :D

    Hello, received letter from Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara today :(
    Damn suck la. I don't want to go. Not cause I scare or what. Is because I want heart prepare for my future study! HEHE. I damn so excited actually. I want go high Bio so much! Can't wait to go F6! But I know I'll high for one day only -,- LOL. I want sit with ZhenChao mei. LOL. But I still hope I can get 师训!!! Please please please. Ok main point I just want ask, anybody know how to postpone PLKN if I going to F6? I 一窍不通 o emo hehe.

    Yesterday evening we just bicycling for one round then rain dy dafuq! 天不作美 :( So today 眼见以快下起倾盆大雨, so we fast run go start bicycle. hehe. Ride damn many rounds and I'm getting pro and pro. shy o. Suddenly, we saw a puppy (super tiny LOL) alone beside the road TT It's going to rain so 3jie fast took newspaper to cover it. Then we continue ride for few rounds, then I notice the newspaper used to cover the puppy keep shaking there. Then we stopped and have a look to that puppy. Laughed die us that the puppy is going to drop in the drain, but still work hard to climb up. Its action is so damn cute till we keep laugh. XD Then 3jie help it up and put it beside some garbage. Then it keep walk away, maybe those garbage is too smelly! haha.Then we stood there thinking how to help it cause rain is coming. This moment a man walked out from the factory, then told us to put the puppy inside the small "house" that they make for those stray dogs. Damn touched that this word still got good man. HAHA. Damn high when we saw soooo many tiny stray dogs inside the "house" haha. We back home after that hehe.

    A high day again!! :D so enjoy and I can't wait to go popular one day soon! I want to see see how F6 will study WOO WOO!

    Burn It down-Linkin Park  Can't stop hearing to it :)

    "Cookies day!" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 @11:01 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.