Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Gathering with 5S7 classmates :)

    23/3/12 A beautiful night cause met up with those cute :)
    经过了风风雨雨..Finally still some of us can met up and enjoy our night together at Seoul Garden. X) At the first only ZhiRui, Chong, Cx, Zy, XinYi that confirm attend. Then met Cathy Okk ChinKaie them at AutiCity!!! sad that can't high with them cause they have movie later. So have a picture with them hehe.

    Ah Thy Mei :)

    Okk :)

    ChinKaie ignore me din take picture with me so 意思意思put this haha.

    After we enjoy our dinner together!

    CheahXinYi!!

    with Chong & ZhiRui

    Hi yongsoi Chong.

    with forever alone ChuahCheeXian.

    eggs with ham looks really delicious but I din eat cause have HAM! lol.
    Then almost 9.30 ChowChow just came! Cause she tot this gathering cancel already. hehe. After she jogging, she just came.

    Then started discussing our teacher future with her and XinYi XD cause we guys going to apply for teacher. Hope we guys can get together and go the same place to study TT

    Finally our 大合照 X) Then gia gia to TuttiFrutti, not to eat but take picture there LOL.


    HEHE.

    with lenglui ah yuen mei lol. & a forever alone beside -,-

    And last a pro photographer as ending! XD

    :( Very unhappy lah. Hope can faster apply for teacher get it and start study now! But so geram that need to fill a question that is, 'Pernah mengikuti PLKN?' wtf?! TT This is a very hard question for me! I don't even know I will get Batch2 or Batch3 how I fill up this question with choosing Ya / Tidak TT I hope can ask my 3jie now. But she went Vietnam. 28th just back. Okay no other choice just can wait she back then I just submit it :( I really hope I can get teacher lah. I never think if I can't get teacher what I can study yet sigh.

    end :)

    "Gathering with 5S7 classmates :)" was Posted On: Saturday, March 24, 2012 @9:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.