Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Visit juniors ;D

    Finally back to school for visit juniors cause they're camping right now :) I'm so miss the time at school!! So jealous those gina. School is become more and more High Tec now! LOL. Now have a pro speaker, let teacher who want to connect their laptop with it. Juniors keep playing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri in their room. HIGHHHH! One..step...clo....serr..... XD
    Though they're avoid from playing it too loud but I still feel they're so enjoy this camp lah! But......If think back last time my camp, I'm still prefer camping with seniors XD At least what we learn is hundred better than now which juniors learn. Erm, for me lah I feel like that -,-
    Between I'm so pity for those juniors cause the weather is getting so HOT and HOT! Nice weather time it's going to rain. :( sigh. It's a bad news for a member in JSPO. I know this kind of feelings.
    Really miss those time at JSPO :)
    Hmm..went back today the most happy thing is heard conductor said that Flute Part the better part for now. cause basic quite nice. hoho. It's all credit to us. XD But still really need to improve lots lots yet!
    Okay, gave those good notes and exercise books to juniors. MY BELOVED CHEW SB eh Biology notes! TT I will miss it so so much LOL.

    Between just know that SPM result will coming out on 21st March 2012! Wad dafuq! TT So scare TT

    And PLKN is coming forward me -,- NS friends is coming this Friday. I really can't imagine that if I get 2nd batch and don't have friends that I know go along with me TT

    I still can't forget all the parts of Secret Garden and keep finding those songs in the drama! XD

    and last share you guys this photo!

    ahhahahahhahahha. It's so LAUGH MY ASS OFF! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS LOL!!!

    Kay off to sleep
    :)

    "Visit juniors ;D" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 @11:43 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.