Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Thirty Anniversary of Parents :)

    :) Here is my lovely parents!

    We bought them a pair of rings.

    Those gifts.

    Then they went their romantic dinner. :)

    aww :)

    ♥ stay sweet my loved one :)

    :) HOHO Teddy baby is so cute with 碎花! HAHA


    :) My favourite Korea Drama, Secret Garden finished le. TT At last, Ji Luo Ling and Jin Zhu Yuan get 3 cute kids and live happily ever after! This is what good ending I want! But so sad that it's end! I can't live without Secret Garden! :(

    :) 22th March!!! SPM result is coming out soon! wooooo! Damn so nervous, but I really can't wait to get it! I hope I can faster get my result and start planning for future. Regis anything and start study! woo woo!

    :) Next wednesday will go school to visit juniors! damn happy! My form guys planning to overnight at school, but I'm not going to overnight with them cause Ber will go Johor on that noon :( Between I love my bed :D Hope that juniors can finish Full Set!! Can't wait to shout out loud when see they practice well. Hope they got improve but not like the December camp practice :)

    :) NS friends will back on NEXT FRIDAY! So fast 3 months passed! One side, I'm so happy that friends are going to come back woo!! But another side, I'm so nervous that I will get 2nd batch to go PLKN TT I don't wanttt! I'm so worry it will waste my time and I miss home :( lol.

    okay end post and I'm still so in love with LinkinPark & AugustBand ;D

    "Thirty Anniversary of Parents :)" was Posted On: Friday, March 9, 2012 @8:27 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.