Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    imbas kembali :D



    Time back to 25th june. hello, sure and yes JSPO get champion in penang state comp! going to fight for the final round at KL on17july!!!!! ish ish. FIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!


    ber back home & stay overnight at my home. :D we together LOL.



    this was snap in school before go to penang. I'm cleaning those shoes! XD




    LOVE THIS TILL BOOM! ber is helpinf me to gao my hat!


    FLUTE PART! this was snap before comp!




    laugh out loud this is me! hahahah.





    The next day of competiotion! 26th june, we went queensbay by rapid, ferry & taxi. LOL. though go with many ppl but we're just like go with each other. we enjoy our two ppl's world. we go pc shop, on fb watch competition video! LAUGH OUT LOUD. so behpaiseh. still use the most biggest pc inside the shop, n fak xian our music flow around the whole shop. then a ppl walk towards us & told us. 'erm, paiseh har. bu neng yong zhe ge, speaker jie zhen jian dian de, ni men ke yi yong wai mian na tai.'


    me n ber still super beh paiseh use the pc outside one. XD then huang fei whole day.







    TEEHEE. more photo at here!





    Time fly to 2nd july. that day was sports day! but F5 no need go. I just go for formation perform. after perform start jian tao hui for competition! -,- sucks. bored till the max! huang fei whole morning. then can back le. me n ber reject gathering with kanne at auto city, cause we're too poor n bo eng shy. manatau! me n glovin miss bus demi a muaji & keropok. wtf/! the most GG problem is..I put all my thing on bus! shit! we ran ran ran chase the bus..glovin keep shouted behind, ask me to call somebody on bus. then I asked her call who? she said ' da3 gei3 ruo4 qian4!' but I heard 'wo3 mei2 you3 qian2' == then i asked again & again! but keep heard she said wo mei you $$ diu my ears. then finally heard & i call ah leong, but she said the cb uncle never try to stop & keep going. so me & glovin give up & walk to auto city. == suddenly think tiok those jspo kaki go auto city! so I tried call chang mei to fetch us go. manatau the car already full with 3ppl behind & 2ppl infront. but we zao4 sha4. I sit on glovin's legs. I know glovin sure shy boom le. teh bai at last reach auto city too. tot dun wanna go cause don wanna waste money. but at last we have our lunch at pizza hut. then sis come fetch us to leong's house took our thing n fetch glovin back home. exhausted!




    time fly back to 10th july. OHGOSH MAN!!! this saturday we're going to KL le!!!! I'm so excited n nervous!!!! I VERY HIGH HIGH HIGH!!! PITCH PERCUSSION MAKE ME HIGH HIGH HIGH! okay! can't wait for 17th july! but, I don't hope it so fast reach too. because this will be our last perform, last competition for my 5years JSPO life! It's going end after this competition! time fly fly fly fly so fast. I'm going to miss jspo life till BOOM! TT so fast, really so fast! last week to fen dou le TT but going to fight for spm too! haiz/ 25th july!!!! DON'T SO FAST CAN BO TT OKAY BB MAMA GOING TO KILL ME.






    JSPO I LOVE YOU FIGHT FOR 17TH JULY JSPO ROCKKSSSSSSS!!!!

    "imbas kembali :D" was Posted On: Sunday, July 10, 2011 @7:01 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.