Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    home sweet home ♥

    Y back from camp finally :D



    pretty good morning view huh.
    become black le. can't stand for the weather, quite HOT!!! sweat alot everytime. morning 6.30 meet & start run school then start practice for the whole day.
    very 罪恶 lo. yesterday prefect also have come school for station game i think. while we waiting for activity start at anjung. we enjoy laughing those gina prefect play the pass biscuit game == It's so funny & make me wanna snap their yongsoi cute funny face. but suddenly yinghuey said 'ei xue er, u snap this better.' & pull me to see the cute lil kid. & notice his pants broke a hole btw his legs! WTF I STRAIGHT LAUGH OUT LOUD LOUD LOUD. I can feel the school is going to runtuh == then start practice le. then think back feel so 罪恶for laughing him ;( feel so sorry O gina zai. Hope he won't sad. ;D
    hm..this camp quite enjoy the practice time lo. though it's hard & suffer for standing under the sun and keep semula semula for the o0o triangle 图样 and keep get ppl say when can't reach my point ;( so hard laaa roarrrrrrrrr! legs too short & so farrrrr. full set more GG blow till bo lat, whole body sweat till like just bath. & I can't tahan kaijun dailou de 拍子 la ;( so fast TT legs want 打结 le. and hor most worry for one of my junior. I really don't know she zen me ban. hope the next week camp she can improve more more more. haiz.
    this camp really quite sad about some problem with ber. last night lagi worst. this morning before back home too. everything changed. no senior acc le. TT just can with ber. but she's so busy with her uniform & friends. hope all these won't happen in the next camp :( really very moody.
    4june already. next saturday is going to have my braces! I'm so worry that I can't play well on 25june formation competition!!! TT I will regret alot! pray to god that I can perform well. If not the long time practice is going to wasted & I will regret for my whole life == & wtf wtf I just found that next saturday have to perform @ teluk bahang! OHNO!!! & reopen school that week eh friday have to perform after assembly!!!! OHNOOOOOO !!! I CAN'T BLOW SURE! I'M GOING TO KISIAO SOON!!! == GG LIAO LA

    okay really moody dao bb cgg

    "home sweet home ♥" was Posted On: Saturday, June 4, 2011 @3:28 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.