Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    Woo I'm here to blog! cny is around the corner very kong bu!!



    & wtf those shoes? 酱黄也敢拿出来卖 ==

    yesterday after welcome 春天. then went auto city with f5s.
    & my first time give fur mei le == very kong bu.
    first time sit same year with me de ppl de motor. though behind me gt ber .
    but I cannot accept. I keep pu fur mei -,- cz ber scare fall out shy
    keep shout on his motor cb ==
    then oh yes me & ber 1st reach.
    & noobie kanneh fall into drain. & his shoes... i tot is black shoes but..it's white before he fall in.
    his gay partner yun heng also same case. really gay ==


    shy 想当初 walk go auto city with some of them time i also kena shit --

    & me n ber bought pizza ki kfc eat x) & ate cheezy weages. cheezzzzzzzzy. :D

    after keep curi ppl de chezzzzyyyyy lai eat then full just used RM7 like that shy.

    OK, SHARE PICS TIME!

    ok ini i din edit much exactly. :D i very 敷衍 lol. snap in my sis's new sport car fairlady. woo! yeng dou bao!

    ber

    :D

    ber's hand



    I DO LOVE THIS!



    HI MY NAME IS LIM KAH HUI

    强大的嘴! 赞!

    不约而同的表情! 强 ! :D


    wee weeee
    HAPPY BER BER DAY XIAO LAN ZHU!!!!

    sad case I start duo luo le == I know I can't tahan over one month de ==
    ok now wan ki fak 1. fen le.


    linkin linkin park park parkkkkkk!

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, January 23, 2011 @2:31 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.