Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    10.3.11

    1st class test end!!!!! but the feeling is like spm. everyone are so very suffer. == mwahahahhaha. & hor my blog already dumped by me for a few years.
    so, I'm going to blog now. but so late dy. so share some pics that snap after exam today. x)
    some pictures are still in processing.



    & yes hope to get more A as I can * in this exam. but.. it's impossible.
    I will fight for my next EXAM!!!!! SHAKE IT MAMA!!!! * I'm serious mama. LOL

    LINKIN PARK IS ALWAYS IS MY HEART MY HEART MY HEART TEEHEE

    "10.3.11" was Posted On: Friday, March 11, 2011 @12:19 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.