Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    1.1.2011!!!!!

    woo woo woo 1.1.2011 eh 1st post!

    today woke and clean up my kong bu geli eh study table ._.

    after cleaning my table can close ki lai leh shy.

    this actually is my 3rd sis's table. She's now at KL so teehee 攻占 her table too.
    it took me almost 4hours to clean them. now very neat & clean shy.

    share some photos again! :D


    this sky is love really very suck ==

    teehee. gt one pic get my ex senior wooi yong da ge 大力好评shy nia. happy dao wo ban si. but still not very nice la sad. I'll +u to improve my shooting & editting skill de! woo!!!

    teddy o teddy. your fur ju lai ju sexy looo. ;D

    woo woo shyhmin shyhmin. saya sangat rindu kamu suddenly!



    hehe. okay lah don't know what to post le.

    I very sad lo. last night I countdown in bathroom alone ==
    bath half heard outside start BOOM BOOM BOOM already wth.

    and hor and hor so sad ar. just now went out with my mama. gt an aunty call me 小弟弟 aleluya!! == md her I gt wear bra de ok HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA -,- I LOOKS LIKE BOY MEH?? ==

    Okay end here.
    LINKIN PARK WOO WOOOOO!!
    ONE DAY I WILL USE A PRO CAMERA & SHOOT THEM WITH MY PRO SHOOTING SKILL!! WAHAHAHHAA. 2011 SHAKE IT !!!!!!!!!!

    "1.1.2011!!!!!" was Posted On: Saturday, January 1, 2011 @9:58 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.