Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    halo. nothing to blog about. share some pics then. ;) cause HNG hueyying keep ask me update. ==




    yinghuey's legs :D

    emily's legs :D



    ber's leg :D


    ber's leg again. :D

    chooi lyn's legs :D

    those pics took me almost half day to edit it == finally done all of it.

    & this is made from soy sauce, chili sauce, black pepper & white pepper one. Teehee. after finish my lunch w ber at belgium. then 吃饱没事做. ;D

    know what words?

    & this is my very hiao teddy hide under my mum's hand. LOL.


    & next sunday going to perform at autocity. Technicolor & doraemon cause my lil sexy finger almost break == I hate those songs.

    okay ddt. bye, people.

    linkin linkin linkin parkyyyyy is loves. ;D

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, December 12, 2010 @5:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.