Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    okay deepavali pass le z
    siao cha bo huey ying ask me update my blog, she want see pictures. == so here I am.
    this is what I snap on bus on friday after noob activity.

    erm, I don't like this. very not nice.

    I love this. :D

    I love this too. alone de lil tree.

    已上是超级失败的作品 :/

    and these is what i snap today.
    suck smokers !!

    erm.

    erm. is 失恋not 思恋 z

    then this is on the way I back home. :D


    okay nothing to share le. nowadays life suck.
    hope tmr mum allow me go pcf w s8 gilas. TT
    I'LL MISS THEM TILL BLOOD BURST.

    END POST. I REALLY VERY LOVE LINKIN PARK. TT

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, November 13, 2010 @10:08 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.