Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    xin xue lai chao

    seems I have left my blog for many years & I'm too boring right now.
    my ddt don't know what happen & keep can't in game.
    then I eddited these :)




    chooilyn

    How was it? leave me some comment yah. :)
    I have post those pics at my Fb too X)

    year end is getting nearer . F5 is getting nearer . I'm going to say bye to my F4 classmates ; say hi to F5 classmates . How sad !! TT I'll treasure this coming few days of school life . I will non-stop cho dai di with them. XD

    agm is over such a long time & I still can't accept this . == those F5 are leave . we need lead those gina. It is such a headache case for me . ): hope I can be used to this position . ==

    somemore wednesday is graduation day. TT the last time for us to play song with F5. I'll fully treasure the LAST TIME of 2010. TT

    genting competition is getting nearer too. add oil bah A team & B team.

    "xin xue lai chao" was Posted On: Sunday, October 31, 2010 @6:53 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.