Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    movie day !

    woo!! The way to pacific !!
    This time go with mom, dad, and elder sister.

    Such a LONG LONG LONG TIME din watch movie w family lo.

    *current fb profile pic.
    then I saw THIS!!!

    The place formation held here! '09
    woo! My first time ! then alot memory bom out!!
    I want practice formation! I want trainning! TT
    I want high w sexy ber sexy seniors and sexy friends !! TT

    The reached there have my breakfast/lunch . X)
    Then buy ticket of PIRANHA!!

    while waiting we go buy books ! WOO !
    VERY HIGH ! STUDY LATER !
    then reach time start the sexy piranha movie!
    and I'm in love to this guy ! the babysitter !
    md very endao very YENG! TT
    MY Steven R. McQueen !

    and this Kelly Brook ! DAMN PRETTY SEXYYY!

    WOO! Those sexy pretty actress in this movie !

    WOO! I love the center guy! very sad he dead. TT

    AND THE YENG MAN DE UNCLE. ==
    SO MAN MD. TT

    still okay lo this movie. very ROARRRRR! ==
    then continue watch THIS!!
    OLD GRASS VS TENDER GRASS

    VERY FUNNY AR ROARRR! and touch too! xiao honggggg! ==
    GO WATCH BAH REN LEI MEN ! X)
    then BACK HOME!!!
    SHAKE WHOLE DAY MY ASS! ==
    AND NOW BYE STUDY!

    "movie day !" was Posted On: Saturday, September 11, 2010 @11:35 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.