Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    tokun day again !!

    woo woo woo tokun day again!!
    This time go there w dad,mom,elder sis,2nd sis,3rd sis etc. LOL.
    Before tokun we go don't know where . ==
    then I snap and edit this !

    MY MOM!
    Then I snap this!

    My exhausted puppy.

    After that go tokun.
    My first plan is meet classmate : zy,wc,lm,johny,cx. there.
    But I just heard yongsoi johny's voice. *LAUGHED*
    Then I told them I hike w family. X) FAMILY THE MOST IMPORTANT MAH. X)
    so USH USH USH start our journey.
    my puppy run like a kisiao. But I din snap any pic. TT

    GAMBATEH !

    cutie mama! run run run!
    finally reach half of the hill.
    then play these n those. but the pic was gone TT

    then continue ush ush ush up! that time left dad,mom,3rd sis and me only.
    THEN WOO! GERLI THING! -_____________-

    then continue ush!


    do re mi fa so la ti do can u notice my mom? LOL.

    AT LAST! REACH THE TOP ! my first time shy..



    ok snap snap snap then down hill !
    then snap again !


    I VERY LOVE THIS ! SO MYSTERYYYYY ! ♥♥

    woo. i gt do one lm de 'yoga lin you +' but no image i don't want zhi zhang like lm. LOL.
    then hp no battery md. I dunno them back boi.
    I run down hill find them. cause the pinky HK ==
    Thanks cx ! and I just met wc , lm and cx today. woo woo woo. ==
    then woo woo woo monkey !!! ==


    keep learn me shyyyy. ==
    okay my legs very pain I very sad ==
    and now need start study I very sad ==
    school reopen soon I very sad ==
    exam coming soon I very very sad ==
    Haih sad ==
    saddd ==
    sadd ==
    off ==

    more picture about today at http://www.facebook.com/yeeeeer#!/album.php?aid=2079216&id=1001381706&ref=mf ♥♥

    okay school reopen tuesday. tmr no online allowed ! ROARRR!
    SO THIS MY LAST POST ! and gonna wait such long time just gt update ler bye ren lei.

    "tokun day again !!" was Posted On: Sunday, September 12, 2010 @11:05 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.