Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    31.8.10 tuesday
    national day! we get 3rd in perade.
    After perade. went sunway w F4 them by taxi.

    then had our lunch at pizza hut ! woo!

    then went ding ding w ber,fur,xun.

    after go shake lai shake ki waiting to cinema.

    then suddenly high I jump into trolley high! X)

    #1

    #2

    #3

    #4

    # XP

    # roarrrr!


    this one my hair damn chio la md!

    then ber also jump into trolley then fur and xun be driver high in sunway! LOL!
    then police ran come , we all ran ! haha!
    then me and ber two shake go see gina perform.
    and we saw this gina damn ker ai md !

    then we walk into ren qun zhong to find this ginna. LOL!

    after shaking, watch GROWN UPS!
    quite nice !
    laugh till my cb drop. =____=
    *learn from someone cool !
    especially migu and khasen they two very no image laugh till !!! =

    after go starbucks met sheng them
    then ge zi back home. and left me alone at starbucks wtf my hp no battery go die.
    sad till lanlan everybody back -__________-
    till 9pm just saw my sexy bro ah menn X)

    3.9.10 friday

    went auto city w ber after school ! X)
    just two of us. gai daooo.
    let my mum know i gg.

    cutie ber

    fuckin nerd me wtf.

    SERRRRRDANG DIJALANKAN X)

    ;)

    pretty cute bananaaaaaaaa !

    =目 HAHA !!

    we ate:
    kfc, sushi king, pizza hut, ice ice baby and old town!
    use RM 13 -,- full till the max and walk back school around 5pm.
    the cars many till my cb want drop. -,-
    *learn from someone cool !
    a memorable day ! :333

    6.9.10 monday
    start holiday already !
    very sad the first day of holiday just end like this.
    I din study anything and keep look at the tv !
    TT how sad ! somebody kill me please. big sigh!!!
    today went shop help mum like normal.
    and it was rain and i saw this two lil kitten in front my shop!
    damn pity keep miao and come into my shop.
    My mum keep ask me and sis take them out -,-

    2 lil kitten
    then my dog saw the kittens!
    he was just like MD I WANT THEM = =
    became crazy ! keep bark at them.

    then my sis bring he back.

    tadaaa! how cute !
    then shake shake sleep sleep ! end my day TT
    not yet still got 2 hours like that !
    i must bath now and study TT

    oh ya. today is sheng sheng's birthday!


    erm, this pic i'm so o0o i look so GERLI ! wtf. -__________-
    but this is the only picture w you. TT
    know u since F3 cause we're same class.
    F3 time u very short gok sad same height w me.
    or maybe shorter than me gok.
    but now so tall !

    wtf. see liao pun bo song.
    but your gina face still never change ! X)
    still very gina and very hiao ! :3333



    this one very yong soi hor. HAHAHA!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN !
    HOPE U FASTER FIND TIOK GIRLFRIEND ! == don't sad.
    that F2 is who. aml? HAHAHA!

    kay end w peace.
    Killing is never the right. Peace is always the answer !
    I'm tring don't to touch any meat from today! Do you? :)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, September 6, 2010 @8:52 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.