Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    here's my dad's BAO BEI BMW..
    )=
    accident when goin to KL.
    my dad,sis,uncle n his fren in da car.
    so dangerous..
    lucky they all save.
    THX GOD.
    U OWAYS HELP US..
    last time i oso gt accident..
    this car too..but lucky i'm save too.
    but tis time..the car..aickss..
    my dad is damn freakin sad..aickss..
    cz need to deliver the car back BM.
    my dad waste almost RM 1000 to take it back..Zzz..]'=
    i ask my dad "why took it back..it odi can't use naymur.."
    my dad terus said "same w/u d mah..ur hamster died,u oso ngeh ngeh dun wan throw"
    hmm..aickss..i know..his heart broke..the car jz bought 7months lidat.
    nahhh.


    look inside the car..it still new..=(
    send the car back to BM.
    the bus tat tiok longgar..

    so gai..



    super damn like shit.
    aickss..
    k lar..
    HOPE MY DAD OK NOW..<3
    watever..thx!!!!
    THEY ARE SAVE!
    go continue my oral.............

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, April 12, 2009 @10:42 PM | 6 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.