Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    ISH.
    2day jz reached school..
    *AHHHHHHHH*
    wat the faint*
    I forget to bring chinn's folio come.
    terus chiong in class n told her.
    she cool then me..
    jz said 'nvm larrrrr.tmr jz hand up lo..'
    COOL MAN!

    whole day..
    busy.busy.busy.....
    FARK!
    my hands,my legs,my brain can't stop working at all.
    syok syok science got peka..
    syok syok sej need hand up element 1..
    syok syok the teacher said the information not enough blahblahblah~
    syok syok my *daddy* wan me photostat sej folio 4 him..
    syok syok the class teacher din come..(can't take class photo)
    syok syok said next week gonna check books!*terus faint*
    syok syok ttn works still blank..

    after busy stuff at skul.
    changed home liao..==
    reached home.
    chiong go c can on9 bo..
    but.NOPE!
    thn terus slp..
    WOKE UP!!!
    停电!!??
    =S
    thn..
    BATH BATH BATH..

    HOMEWORK!!!
    thn..
    sis back fetch me to ttn.
    but the gate can't open.Zzz..
    thn..
    PING PING PIANG PIANG~~
    bla bla bla!
    I OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Wheeeeeeeee~

    rush go ttn.
    Prisoner Of Zenda.
    PRO c.k.yeow(my ttn teacher)
    the shit novel can let him talk like comic or anything else.
    wat the.he are pro!
    THE BOAR..rockxx..
    LoL..

    back home..
    EAT EAT EAT!!!
    DO DO DO..
    i mean homeworks..
    ON ON ON..
    i mean on9..
    wahahaha..
    till now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2.17am!!!
    last night i'm chatting till 3.++am!
    *faint*
    BUT..
    SO WHAT!
    I STILL A ROCK STAR!!!!

    xD

    NOW I WANNA SLEEP!!!!!
    after plurk+ing....
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~


    I ♥ ah er..
    ish.
    I LOVE MYSELF!
    hims n hers.

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @1:33 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.