Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    10.4.09

    today damn HAPPY ,SIAO & MOODY..

    0_o
    aickss..

    HAPPY cz...
    the F6 cute siao funny students..
    LOL.
    i'm not a good camera girl.
    y ngeh ngeh call me..paiseh nia.
    i catch i catch i catch i catch i catch.
    LOL.
    thn a kind man ask me when finish rest time.
    thn a kiampa man terus said:
    'no need la.later we give u SURAT WAKIL..send to ur class..u wat class?'
    LOL
    i still remember wat he siad.
    all of them so cute..wat sotong..sorry..i din saw him standing side side there.
    so din catch tiok him.he say me dut.Zz..
    n gt a fatty..so cute..haha..
    still gt ppl wan take photo vf me..so..touch..HAHA..but i din take.
    he's joking..n i'm ugly..>.<
    haha..n..JJ oso tat class d!!!!!SEE!
    say d mah..we gt yuan liao mah..wat.
    so..gan jiong.LOL.and i can felt my face is so HOT..
    thn they all say ' THANK YOU!!!' to me..LOLz.
    thn back class..my frens say my face red red.
    walao..rili?!
    hehehe..JJ..SIAO..
    but like the shit stupid ki siao prefect oso tat class d..==
    wtever.thx the fatty.HAHAHA.

    SAD cz...
    aickss..sad things don say d lar..
    ^______^
    wtever i think of it..it never be better or wat.
    so..
    YOU R SHIT!
    SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..
    )'=
    sorry..i just can't tahan..

    fd khang but he din reply
    *but lucky he reply me today*
    fd shuan..know a lot of secrets of him again.
    aickss..
    we r the same kind ppl..sucks in love.
    gar yao bahhhhhhh..
    but he siao 1..LOL..
    thn..it's late..he gonna sleep.n me too.
    cz tmr 5 wat wat need to wake..
    SUKAN!!!!


    ___________________________

    11.4.09

    SPORTS DAY!!!!

    5.30 woke.faint faint.

    reach skul..my dar lyn stil din reach..ahhh..
    wait alone there..)=
    finally she came..thn start practise d lo..
    walao..the field..SHIT.
    so hard 2 jalan..walk till my leg hiam hiam patah.
    after..after..after...
    perade..FORMATION !!!!
    Oh My Lord..
    hope it's nice..i use whole my body energy to walk it..blow it..
    phew..=)

    after finish it.go eat.fd ppl.
    saw JJ again.wat the..so lucky..=P

    thn go jalan here n thr..

    wait n see dennis run liao boi..
    manatau.saw him n HOI him..
    he odi finish running.Zzz..wtever.congrate to him.

    thn saw tat endao ba..Ji Herng Tang.LOlzz..
    sitting alone there..see ppl run..syok?! haha..
    and u r rili so damn freakin white.lol.

    still saw luo ti.haha.

    baby zhi xuan..hahaha.

    leng lui j-ying..
    leng daoooooooO~lol.

    leng lui siew yee too..
    she give a cute smile to me.
    LOL.

    fdin my baby veronica.
    but din fd tiok.cz she din come.ZZZZZZZZZzz.
    think she'll come see her xx..==

    lot ppl..thn beh tahan..go in and sit at lower agn.
    chit chat.
    in n out la..lol.
    finally FINISH!!!!!!!wait so long..
    BLUE COLOUR WON!!!!
    lalala~cz me is blue d..so sure won d..LOL

    and hiao herng say me nt fat.
    wuhoooo~ cz in his mind i'm short n fat.==
    so kek sim w/ my oil.=[

    and i'm KI SIAO HAPPY JUST NOW..cz....
    hehehehehe..lalala~

    hmm..
    I STILL NOT YET FINISH MY HOMEWORKS N FOLIO.
    lame.
    and..
    though i still din broke my record.
    on9 till 5 wat wat a.m.
    but today rili can't dy..
    cz mama will go pasar ltr..will woke up earlier.
    now..04.20a.m..==late sleep again.
    SO..
    I MUST SLP NOW!!!!!!!!
    nitez..
    ah er online thn sleepin.
    Zz.

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, April 12, 2009 @2:46 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.