Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    S_aturday_



    =.=






    o_O




    can't wait what???


    the answer is...


    the man appear in my life...
    o_O


    today 9am woke up.

    11.++ "begin my folio"..

    actually...

    is the chance to let me on9..

    see..

    edit photo need a lot of my time..

    haiz..

    I'M WASTING!!!!

    grrrr..i can't tahan all of that..

    chatting . bloging . edit . plurk .

    folio????!!??!

    dunno....

    hahaha..

    enjoy my hitz.fm~

    enjoy wasting time..

    how can i do like that..

    no idea..my mama won't let me on9 though it's holiday.

    WTH..holiday..impossible i can enjoy it...

    whole holiday i need to camp at school..

    wat the..>.<

    how's my folio...that's why mama will let me on9..


    early in the morning..

    i'm still lie on my dear dear bed...

    *dreaming* *kissing*

    *it's fake*

    heard mama voice..

    "OI..er ah..still dun wan wake ah?! ltr brother took laptop go his shop..i dunno how u do ur project d har..FASTER WAKE LIAO!!! i fried noodles liao ah..faster wake liao..then faster finish up ur folio 2day..*POM* (closed the door)"





    i kept answering..


    "hana hana hana hana hana.........."





    thn..woke up..after bathing . eat my breakfast .


    thn.......


    on9 till now..din stop..


    except of toilet..=.=


    so now...the folio just reach objektif kajian..


    get stuck at kawasan kajian...


    internet explorer jz gt 'plurk,blog,frienster,facebook,msn,yahoo,mail...'


    Zzz..



    now gonna gambateh ler...

    mama coming home...





    _wasted saturday noon_
    me

    "S_aturday_" was Posted On: Saturday, March 14, 2009 @3:25 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.