Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    11.12.13 MY SUPER UNFORGETTABLE DAY ♥

    After 4 months suffering to be a patient that can't mobilize with both legs!! Today is the special day!!! Wake up super early this morning about 4 something, because we have to send my parents and sis to the airport. *they're going to JAPAN! so jealous!!* ok. Then as usual, went back college then go for X ray first before go to doctor. I was so damn nervous about the result, I can't afford to delay my study anymore. BTW, CAN YOU IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT WEIGHT BEARING ON YOUR LEG FOR 4 MONTHS OR MORE THAN THAT?! For me, if anything happen on me like this again I could really...*choi* It was my toughest moment, toughest 4 months of my life!! I can't walk like the normal one, I have to use crutches. Outsiders keep starring at you like you are so special. == The only benefit for being cacat is you can straight use the OKU TOILET when everyone have to queue up so LONG for toilet. HEHE. but still I prefer to be a normal person. :)

    ok, back to the topic. After the X ray, went for doctor. Guess what? Doctor said my bone healing quite well!! He keeps repeat that! LOL. I was sooooooooooo happy that I can start to walk again. My class will be starting on 30th of DEC. I was so worried that I couldn't recover in time.

    Reached home, SLEEP. I started to stand and walk. I just forget how to use my leg after 4 months of neglecting it -,- Luckily I can walk quite okay now I think. I can walk without crutches but limping. But I feel soreness at my knee, calf and the feet. :( should be okay if keep on training the muscles and the joint of that leg. *I think* LOL. Anyway, excitement overload now seriously!! AFTER A LONG 4 MONTHSSS!

    SO PEOPLE PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DRIVING :D

    # X ray of the day LOL
    The LEFT AP
    The LEFT LATERAL

    SO FRIEND, JUST WAIT TO SEE ME WALK LIKE A BOSS BAH! :D


    # THROWBACK POST

    I forget to post about my birthday my gawdness. hehe. Laziness overload. I must spam my blog. After I start my class again I won't have much time on this anymore. hehe. so, a normal but precious birthday celebrate one day earlier before my real birth date lol. Everyone thought the real birth date should be for my family. but not much celebration this year. Everything just, simple. :D


    yongsoi 19th birthday my gawd.
    Appreciate long, chong and gamluan ge for celebrating with me :)
    Appreciate Glovin and SHILING too. They are my truly lovely GIRLFRIENDS in my life. :D

    end.

    "11.12.13 MY SUPER UNFORGETTABLE DAY ♥" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 @5:18 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.