Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    update.

    KAKAKA. so after 9 days just i remember to post this. hehe.
    So...this is what i do for kaka zai Josephine Tan Ler Ern! HEHE o.

     before I spoiled it
     After i spoiled it ==
     so shy o first time write love letter :D

    So so so sad that I can't celebrate her 2nd year birthday with her! arghh! so this is my kaka zai. TT miss her boom boom pow. and have to thanks chong and peijiun for helping me giving this kaka the surprise gift.

    ok ignore the kaka. heheh. Want to talk about my stupid pig leg. It is so so freaking sad that I still can't walk without crutches after 3 months :(((((( I was so so excited for whole last night cause today is my appointment day! i can have my xray and know whether i can walk dy not. but, this is a cruel news that i still can't still can'ttttttttttttttttt !!!!! and what i saw in the x ray film of my femur is like so not nice my bone, still gap in between! damnnn. mr.Loke say come again next month better don't walk yet :///// but he said there is some bone growing there. then i was like..hmm izit?! ok. really got something there but....TT really worry that how if one month later still the same! Ms.Kwek say i will start my sem3 next month on 30th! please la...how if i still can't walk. :s really shit i do not want to delay one more sem oh gawd! please be good to me kay TT haih..please pray for my lil cute pig leg :(

    "update." was Posted On: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 @6:15 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.