Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    everybody holiday
    y my holiday so suck?
    -.-
    everyday morning go shop help mum.
    till evening back home on9 thn slp.
    ==
    i know i can change the life myself but..
    HOW
    i dunno what to do
    just can say 'omg' SHIT HOLIDAY...

    today go TAO vf glovin ,ling....n lots.
    xD
    but..din take any picture.
    'wtf?!'
    nvm..
    glv treat me as my bday present. :)
    thanks yah! <3
    oh yesh!
    I'M FIFTEEN!
    :))))

    reach shop.
    saw the EGGssssssssssssssssssss!
    LOL.

    *oopss*
    the 'CH' of the bitch GONE! xD

    sexy bitch!
    oh ya.i'm rili fall in love to 'sexy chick-david guetta ft. akon'
    HAHAHA.it rili nice!


    it's ART!
    MY ART!
    HAHHAHHAHHAHA.
    ==
    MY SUCK HOLIDAY.
    ==
    I HATE IT!
    tmr gonna start the band activity.
    aww.
    wtf???
    TAK SYOK!
    the only benefit to activity is hiao vf baobeir
    sien daooooooooo.
    nid wake up so early. ><
    till 5pm.oh my shit.
    suck.
    off!

    "" was Posted On: Friday, December 11, 2009 @10:09 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.