Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    i've back from genting and i'm still alive! xD


    24th nov
    I've pass my bday thr.
    gonna say SORRY to TANG JI HERNG!
    u cal me from aus but i no chance to talk vf u.
    T.T
    u didn't tell me u wan to call me!
    so i didn't tell u i bring 016 de go..
    so sad...i cant hear ur sexy voice on my bday!
    n u've wasted money call 012 n let my mummy heard ur sexy voice oni.
    ):
    TANG JI HERNGGGGGGGGG! call me next year! :D
    watever..thankiu for calling me.
    sad..i still remember last year u call me n say happy bday!
    -.-
    Thx my frens they've gv me a cute lil cake n a bday song.

    But I sick on my bday.
    -.- keep sneezing n so damn tired.
    too many ppl miss me izit?ahaha.
    weather thr is so OMG cold.
    I've gone my RM40 tat day.wth?!
    -.-
    Kek sim.
    Lame bday.
    Hiam hiam 4gt tat I go genting for competition.lol
    A n B team both gt silver.not bad d la.Doh.
    xD

    25th nov
    Wuhhooooooooo.
    I played all the kong bu games at genting.
    Cyclone,corkscrew,space shot,flying coaster,ape ape coaster all I've play!
    SO FUN!
    Space shot is OMG kong bu.i keep ahhhhhhhHHHHHH n shout 'baobeirrrrrrrrrrr'
    LOL
    After playing cyclone n corkscrew we have to meet again to go the lame lame workshop.

    Kesian my baobeir play the spinning tea cup vf her frens thn faint ler.LOL
    Thn she slp.


    o0o i love it! xD
    i snap pic.hiao.play.

    angel n baobeir

    angel


    vava,melina,lil hamster

    fishy n...-.-


    me n baobeir

    angel

    me n baobeir
    fishy sleep.


    lil hamster try to tengok into her cloth. lol.-.-

    dunno wat the uncle talk.

    until this endao conductor appear.LOL
    sit too far.i cant gt his pic clearly.sigh..

    after the workshop we continue play.



    hahaha


    huggin vf baobeir

    fishy n lil hamster

    baobeir n me

    geng ler...

    me n baobeir

    lil hamster n fishy

    lil hamster ,fishy , baobeir


    diu diu xD

    lil hamster n me

    fishy n baobeir

    me fishy baobeir play flying coaster!
    After play the dunno wat.lol.thn cloth wet.
    I leave my NIKE jacket to my senior n I wear hers.
    But OHNO.
    After I meet her at space shot.she say OMG.sorry I've forgt it!
    -.- it's ok la..
    But..after playing space shot we go fd it togthr but odi GONE!
    Wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.just a jacket!though it's nike.
    Arghhh.still so wet!walao
    Thn..i watch 4d vf fishy


    Lol

    This ah ma so chiooooo.
    It's so faint.i not rili like it.
    Thn gonna go closing ceremony.
    i've played hp game vf senior almost whole show.-.-
    After the closing ceremony we continue play indoor game cz it's odi late.
    wat we've play indoor.
    I din play tiok bumper car.sigh.cz it’s odi close when we reach.hng.
    Okie looo
    We go outside shake.xD

    Till 2 lidat jz back room.
    Back room continue cho dai di till 3am jz gambuan slp.

    26th nov
    the day we back.
    f2 yi tong,f1 ying huey,lyn,me
    eeyin n me

    We've meet shi bao - teacher's son at lobby
    Aww.he's so endao + cute + yeng
    Bwhahahahha.-.-
    n i'm kinda bian tai.
    xD he still will ganjiong after i took this picture.
    ask to see.lol.
    HE IS KINDA CUTE!

    LOL!!!
    Dun wan put those he n my senior d pic cz they very near him.
    LMAO
    -.-
    He just f1 this year.><
    So young but gt so mature face.
    I LOVE BRACES GUY! -.-
    Okie.i gonna cold down. But I cant.
    Till I on bus.i still curi snap his pic. :x
    on bus all start slp.left me n those sampat de.
    So sad my baobeir gonna go johor vf her family.
    abo we can sampat together.
    So I sit vf angel on bus. xD
    thn....we reached skul.
    But I jz saw teacher n didn't see shi bao ler.sighhhhh.
    I think he still dunno MY NAME!
    AWW MY CUTE NAME! -.-
    He don have hp.sigh...
    i din ask his msn.oh no! =.=
    KHOO SHEUE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    u sot odi!
    Kena a f1 boy's virus. xD
    Fine.... End here.
    i rili enjoy!
    Thx baobeir n all si hiao zheng
    - Fishy,lil hamster,melinanana,angelinanana,vava

    ALL OF YOU! <3

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, November 26, 2009 @11:48 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.