Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    finally..here's my update!
    actually i dunno what to update.
    but..tat glovin jie very luan.xD
    so.......
    share some memory with u all bah~
    2009 JSPO national competiotion


    preparing..



    two short piccoloist. me + jia ying xD
    my face damn tut.


    yen suan da jie. hehe..





    flute part ♥


    can u find me out? =D



    moo~choon shen
    wooohooo~is time to enjoy our show!












    weee~
    just a little pictures taken from eng song keat.
    thanks alot.
    :D
    hmm...
    after PMR.life become boring...-.-
    lots lots lots activity come come come~
    lots things to do.
    sommore 7th nov!!!
    i so scare.what song to play with flute?
    anybody intro?please tag me yah. :)
    somore somore 23 nov i going genting to have a band competition
    till i think 26 or 27
    so...24th nov!!!!!!
    i goin to get my birthday celebration at genting.
    remember ♥ 24th NOV !
    i think i gonna stop here.
    if i'm not lazy and have time..i'll update a blog about my bangkok trip.
    that's FUN !
    end.
    people don ignore me please!!!!
    [YOU]
    the only youuuuuuu!
    *arghhh*

    tag before u leave
    :D

    "" was Posted On: Monday, October 26, 2009 @10:25 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.