Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    BEFORE----long time ago

    AFTER




    T-hee..
    i can't tahan my hair anymore.
    it's so ugly..
    so back home.
    str8 bising my mum..
    thn..ngam ngam my uncle in shop.
    thn str8 fetch me go the hair saloon.
    SUYAKI.
    nice also..
    the barber is a super leng lui.
    xD
    n quite sexy.
    hahaha..
    just RM7.00
    how?!
    not bad hor?
    but i reach shop.
    my mum str8 ask.
    har?u gt cut tiok meh?
    wat the.Zz.
    SURE GOT LA!
    duh..
    haha.
    hmm..
    10 days more i can take my hp from stupid headmaster.
    ==
    and exam day changed to 25th may.
    hmm.
    dunno hear fren said.
    maybe..
    GAMBATEH PLEASE!
    coz i din start my study yet.
    =(

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 @7:44 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.