Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    ♥JSPO WOOHOO!
    19.6.09

    the first year i took part.
    at there wont feel nervous wat.
    but just start march in.
    my heart beat seriously..
    :X
    paiseh nia.
    ♥THIS IS THE BEST MEMORY IN MY LIFE!


    prepare going there..
    xD
    ignore my kiampa face.

    pro neh..
    i'm the second roll(right hand side d)

    percussion

    can find out me?
    lol.
    near colourguards there.

    WOOHOO!!!

    kakazz.

    conductor WAN TING!

    AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WAITING WAITING WAITING!
    THE RESULT!
    WE WON THE FIRST PLACE!
    BEST COLOURGURD!
    BEST DRUM MAJOR!

    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~WE WON IT!


    ♥YEN SUAN and me!!!

    THX HER!


    flute part !!!!!!!!!!!!


    WOOHOO!!!

    me and ♥CA WEI !
    ah woon wat r u doin at there?
    xD


    3 form 3 flute part.

    ♥lyn.♥me.♥woon
    THX THEM A LOT!


    FLUTE PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    xD

    HO CHOON SHENG the new member in flute part.
    lmao.


    Woohoooo~

    kiampa choon sheng.a -.- face


    ♥SEOW SHUANG and me!


    ♥JIA YING and me!
    2 piccolo!
    thanks her for teaching me a lot!


    me and ♥PEI YEE!!!!

    THX HER TOOoo!
    she're so cute!


    lmao.

    FOO HAN TECK and me!
    he's so tall.==
    and so black.
    wahahahha.
    so proud can take pic vf him.-.-
    cz he's so cute.
    xD

    JSPO GAMBATEH !
    for the continue national competition at JOHOR!!!!!!!!!!
    JIT SIN HOR!
    JIT SIN HOR!
    JIT SIN PAK BEH TOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    at last!
    THX FOR THE CAMERA GIRL FOR HELPING ME TAKE SO MANY PICHA!

    SHE IS....
    ♥MY SISTER!
    *cute MIN WOON at the back.
    keep don believe we're ji mui.
    haha..

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, June 20, 2009 @1:57 PM | 1 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.