Hello
    khoo sheue yee. xuer / ai zai is known to most people. One year older on every 24th November! A very random & hyper girl who is a CrazyLover of Linkin Park ♥ Tied down to Band & was assigned to a beautiful instrument - Flute.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats

    Welcome to cutechester.bs.com . Tag me. :D


    13.3.10 the big day!

    13.3.10
    jspo concert day
    also the 1st time I can perform in concert X)

    the way to school
    taken by me


    me and baober
    *reach dewan sri penang*


    lyn ma, baober and me
    X) *see my yong soi face


    full orchestra
    CAN YOU SEE ME?! x>


    cant see baober face ==


    oh my sexy sheng sheng ♥!
    #right hand site eh X)


    sexy fishy solo X)


    take 1#
    sweet ♥


    take 2#
    sweet sweet ♥♥


    u can see me very tall
    angel very innnocent
    fishy very hiao
    xD


    cool
    *fishy,baober,me,angel*



    fishy,me *very cute*,angel


    fishy and baober


    i ♥ this
    :fishy very nerd XD


    donate please X)


    cool baober ♥
    photographer : xue er ♥


    nerd angel and me XD


    all nerd and hiao are here!


    X)

    concert is start!


    waiting string perform, then is full orchestra!


    i know i'm very nerd X)



    band symphonic

    perform:
    prelude to a celebration
    solude to the cinema
    mulan
    harry potter
    doraemon!

    then__
    end concert

    liang li ber XD


    me and yen suan dajie


    me and tut 4jie XDDD

    *some photo I gt it from seniors,juniors ; cz i know u all wont kira eh* xD

    *still gt some picture din upload cause at baober phone,
    and she's still at pp. so i cant gt the photo from her. X)

    so

    wait she come back ♥♥♥


    21.3.10
    sunday odi!
    tmr reopen school ler :(
    how sad. I still gt 2 esei din finish.
    somemore weisiong want us to write esei. ==
    i cant feel the holiday.
    everyday gonna go school what.
    and i'm getting black odi :(
    whatever.
    STUDENT,TMR IS SCHOOL DAY AGAIN!!!

    Happy Reopen School!
    tmd

    "13.3.10 the big day!" was Posted On: Sunday, March 21, 2010 @12:37 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.